RT 4 Support
Enterprise solutions for enterprise needs.
We offer a number of annual support options. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com to discuss how one of our standard support arrangements or a custom contract can help you get the most out of RT.
These are our latest support plans for RT 4. Supporting the latest version of RT means we were able to drop prices and make the annual ticket volumes more generous.
|Monthly Cost (in USD)||$395||$795||$1,995||$4,995||Contact us|
|Your annual ticket volume||10,000||25,000||75,000||150,000||Unlimited|
|Support Requests Per Quarter||2||4||8||16||24|
|Q&A Requests Per Quarter||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Respond during business hours||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Response Time||2 business days||1 business day||1 business day||4 business hours||4 business hours|
|Emergency Support Response Time||✖||✖||✖||4 hours||2 hours|
|Performance Audits per year||✖||✖||1||1||2|
|Advance Security Notifications||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Basic remote installation||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Onsite Consulting||✖||✖||✖||1 day||1 week|
|Discount on upgrades||10%||15%||20%||25%||30%|
|Discount on development work||5%||10%||15%||20%||25%|
- Business Hours
- Business hours are 8AM to 6PM US/Eastern, Monday through Friday (excepting federal and Massachusetts holidays)
- Q&A Support
- Q&A support gives you a direct email line to RT's developers for configuration advice, performance recommendations, or questions about how to best make use of RT. Q&A support requests do not count toward quarterly incident support caps.
- Security Notifications
- Whenever possible, Best Practical will notify your designated representatives of security issues related to RT in advance of public disclosure of those issues. Throughout the term of your support contract, we will provide patches or upgrades or recommend other mitigations for security issues.
- Performance Audits
- Best Practical will perform a remote audit to tune performance of your RT system and offer recommendations and guidance.
- Emergency Support
- An Emergency may be either a Severity 1 or Severity 2 problem:
- Severity 1: The problem causes complete loss of service and work cannot reasonably continue; the operation is mission-critical to the business and the situation is an emergency. A Severity 1 problem has one or more of the following characteristics:
- Data corrupted
- A critical function is not available
- System hangs indefinitely, causing unacceptable or indefinite delays for resources or response
- System crashes, and crashes repeatedly after restart attempts
- Severity 2: The problem causes a severe loss of service. No acceptable workaround is available; however, operation can continue in a restricted fashion.
- Phone Support
- Callback telephone support within standard response times.
- Basic Installation
- Basic installation includes logging in to your server remotely, installing required dependencies, initializing the database, and setting up the latest version of RT. At the end you'll be able to point your browser to your new RT instance.
- Onsite Consulting
- Best Practical will provide one engineer on-site for the allotted amount of time in any 12 month period (plus travel and living expenses). Available onsite consulting services include installation, setup, customization, data migration and training for customer's staff.
Support outside the scope of your plan is available at USD200/hour.
Support for RT 3
If you need support for RT 3.x or are interested in upgrading, send us email to get started.
Ready to Order?You may order these support plans at our online shop or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Not sure yet?
If you have questions about our support offerings or would like us to work with you to craft a custom support package, please get in touch with us either by phone at +1 617 812 0745 or by email at email@example.com.
We offer generous discounts to qualified academic institutions.